Thursday, April 23, 2015

Whole30 Day 23: brake check

A week from now, we'll be all done! Pretty wild!

Today was really busy. Just kind of insane.

I felt pretty good today, all things considered. My early night let me get up a little early, so I made some more nut porridge for breakfast. So good!! I really want to get some raisins this weekend so the next batch can have some of those too. Work was fine- I'm trying really hard to work on focusing, and it is yielding some results.

After work, I stopped home. My landlord was here fixing the kitchen light... again. Hopefully it is fixed permanently this time! He was right in the middle of stuff though... so Penny and I got around and went off to my rehearsal, so it was another Hot head night for me. No complaints here! Rehearsal went very well, and we did a sing thru of the entire show, so that was pretty exciting!

And now it's bed time. Where does the time go?

Meal 1: cinnamon apple porridge and a hardboiled egg

Meal 2: baked sweet potato and a salad with mushrooms and olives and an egg

Meal 3: salad bowl from Hot head with pork, pico de gallo and guacamole


My skin is continuing to clear, which is pretty exciting. I feel strong and pretty energetic. I can't WAIT to weigh and measure myself next week! Which might be the first time I've EVER said that...

On the other hand, I'm also starting to dream about peanut butter next friday... and sushi for dinner on May 4... and a Whit's fix on the 7...

Until next time~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment