Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Whole30 Day 22: White flag waving

It's the last week officially!

ok, so, REALLY, I'll be done a week from Friday. But I started on Wednesday, so it totally counts!

You ever have one of those days where you have so much to do you... go to bed.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. It's 9 pm. Ask me how much I care.

It'll bite me- I'll deal with that then. Too tired to care tonight!

Other than tired (which is typically hormonal this time of the month for me) I feel really good. Just kind of wiped out tonight.

Also, sorry if this is WAY too much information for you with all my feeling this or that way stuff- but I'm trying to be as accurate as possible if people ARE interested!

Today was busy, but not as busy as it could have been, I'm sure! It got cold again- high of 50 today and in the 30's tonight- which I'm sure is not helping my energy levels. I got up, went to work, went to the high school for dress rehearsal, came home, walked PennyG, warmed up some more cabbage rolls (I really need some variety soon...) watched Once Upon a Time... and I'm done. Calling it a night. Here's to a more productive tomorrow!

Meal 1: 2 hardboiled eggs, grapefruit

Meal 2: cabbage rolls and strawberries

Meal 3: cabbage rolls (see what I mean about variety...?)

Have a good night, all!

Until next time~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment