The year ended well in most ways. I'm very happy, and oh so busy with lots of sewing projects and ideas.
In the New Year, I have hopes to expand that into a more profitable enterprise, as well as start to market myself in this area as a costumer and a stage manager, and, hopefully, an actress.
The area I'm slacking in the most right now is my physical fitness habits. After a year of doing so well, I have really let it slip in the last two months. I am maintaining my weight, but I do not feel as good and my muscle tone is not as good.
I have some serious goals for 2013 about THAT as well, but for now, I just need to get back on track with exercising and eating well. That's my biggest goal.
So, without further ado, I present:
Goals for 2013:
- post to blog 1x weekly, minimum
- create and maintain an etsy store to sell my bags and other creations
- build a professional portfolio enabling theatres to hire me
- continue to develop and enjoy my personal relationships
- get back to exercising 5-6x/week on average, for at least 30 minutes
- get eating habits under control again- do whatever it takes.
- read books- one per month at least
- develop my building skills through classes, tutorials and practice
There might be more, and I hope to develop them further in the coming weeks. We'll see.
I hope you all had wonderful, healthy happy New Years! Here's to 2013!