Thursday, September 1, 2011

90 day challenge prep: part 4

I forgot two very important parts of planning food last night! They really are important to weight management- I can't believe I forgot! Anyway, food part two:


Treats and "freebies"

Both are super important to a successful weight loss plan! So I'm gonna list off a few great treats in my plan:

-sugar free jello
-whip cream with fruit
-low cal/fat ice cream (yes, I'll like it... I'm not picky!)
-frozen yogurt

now... freebies! Tomorrow's post is about forgiveness, so I don't want to get too deep into this, but I think it is important to give myself a couple freebies. These are for meals, not for whole days, but they are important! So I'm going to give myself 5 freebie meals. Bad days, nights with friends, my birthday, thanksgiving. Whatever comes up, these are free, guilt free meals!

What are your favorite low-regret treats?


No comments:

Post a Comment