Tuesday, September 27, 2011

it's chilly out...

and it should be, it's almost the end of September already! Amazing how this month has seemed to absolutely fly by, isn't it? Things have been absolutely ridiculously busy, as usual, but I'm hoping to get a little time to go for a walk in a park soon. The leaves are changing, and I'd love to get to see some of the trees all lit up for their yearly finale, colors ablaze, before winter sets in and they, unlike the rest of us, get to hide and rest until it gets warm again.

It really has been a good month. School started, and although I wasn't excited for that, I soon settled back into the routine of it, and it is going well. I spend way too many hours in the costume shop- I even got a special present from the designer of the first show- like the two full time faculty members got. I counted it up- I spend 33 hours a week in the costume shop. Oy.

We're also coming up on my one-month anniversary with the new Boy. So far so good- I cannot for the life of me figure out why he is so nice to me, but I'm not complaining, either.

And lastly, but perhaps most importantly, my sister came to visit. Trying to explain that relationship is a whole series of posts, but to suffice, Sissy is my other half. We also tend to call each other "wifey" quite a bit, and she is truly one of my life partners. I am so fortunate that we have found each other, and it is always wonderful when she is here. She leaves in a week- but we're enjoying the time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment