Saturday, September 3, 2011

90 day challenge prep: part 6

Tomorrow is the day! Everyone ready? Fridges stocked with healthy food? Exercise stuff ready? Goals made?

yah, me either. I'm stil working on my paperchains- and just think: I'll get to tear a couple off right away!

Here's why this 90 day plan will work for me, and why thousands of diets fail. It is also, consequently, the topic of this final prep post before I return to more of my normal programming.

Today, we're talking about the Power of Forgiveness.

Now, this is a great topic in more than one area of our lives, and I may revisit it on occasion. But for now, we'll leave it to things that pertain to our 90 day challenge.

Here's the thing: we're human. We're going to screw up, eat Oreos, want ice cream,  take days off from our workouts. The important thing to me is that I don't let that stop me. Yes, when I do things like that that I regret, I'm a little disappointed, but I don't let it wreck my whole fitness challenge!

I say, well, you could have made a better choice there... so try again tomorrow. This diet is not an ultimatum. It is not an all-or-nothing. It is a daily re-commitment to fitness.

And when we make mistakes, we must forgive them, not let ourselves give up! If we can forgive our mistakes, it makes it that much easier to go back to the gym the next day!


Alright, here we go...

The 90 day challenge is up and running! Good luck, if you're following along with me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment