Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A battle of wills

This week wasn't as good, friends.

In fact, much to my consternation and di,sbelief (and frustration!) I have GAINED four pounds.

I do NOT understand! My only logical explanation is that Yoga, like dance, is going to build muscle mass before it trims fats. I don't actually know if this is the truth- anyone got any knowledge about that?

It's frustrating, to say the least, to have gained back some of last week's success. I've been eating well, managing my portions, and I did go to that Yoga Sculpt class last week, in addition to Yoga yesterday and cardio on Monday and again tonight.

So eventually, it'll catch up, right? Because I'm eating very healthy, and I'm working out like crazy. (for me!) I tend to eat very healthy, and I maintain my weight and even lose very slowly without any extra working out, so I KNOW the work outs HAVE to catch up with me. Right?! No way of getting around it, my body is going to trim down.

Once it realizes I have dug my heels in, and that this time, it can't fool me into quitting!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, your work outs WILL catch up! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete