Gosh I love cooking!
Today for lunch, I had leftover veggies to eat up, as well as leftover Quinoa from last night's dinner. Quinoa, if you don't know, is a grain, kind of like rice- but it is SUPER healthy for you, very filling, and just as easy to make as rice! So! Here's what I had for lunch:
Leftover Quinoa salad:
1 cooked corn on the cobb, cooked
9-10 leftover green beans, cooked
1 cup quinoa
1/2 cup spinach
1. Cut the corn off the cob, add to bowl of quinoa
2. Chop up green beans, add to quinoa
3. dice avocado and add egg to small skillet. Gently whisk the two together as it cooks. Make sure it doesn't become one big massive piece- keep it in bite size chunks.
4. add avo and egg to quinoa and mix all together.
5. fill a bowl with spinach and top with quinoa mixture.
I had mine with some whole wheat toast- delicious!!