Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It was bound to happen eventually...

I'm so sorry I'm behind!

Let's see if I can catch up at least with the weight loss progress, yes?

Well. I am holding steady at my low weight, rather disappointingly. I measured my waist again last week, and I was down another inch, which is FANTASTIC, but I'd loooove to see some of that reflected on the scale.

However, as I continue to work through this process, I am coming to the conclusion that I am STILL not eating enough. This is a humbling, and very upsetting realization for me. It is not something I like to talk about, and I will not go there, but I have had great struggles with my eating habits in the past, and I am determined to do this properly. But that may mean I need to eat more.... which is difficult. I'm just not sure how much more I can manage to eat- I'm rarely hungry, and I eat three meals a day.

In a similar vein, I have slipped a bit in my eating habits. They are still very good, but I have allowed a little junk back into my life. I'm ok with that, but I am, always, learning balance. An ongoing struggle in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment