Wednesday, October 12, 2011

90 day challenge: update

Hey everyone!

I haven't been doing very well with this whole thing, have I? Oh well, that's life!

Anyway, I am long past due for a 90 day challenge update! It is going pretty well, although I simply do not have the time and energy for the proper amounts of exercise. I am having trouble eating enough at regular intervals, although I am doing better than I was last spring. But I'm doing alright.

The good news is, though, that my size ten pants are fitting really well now! They aren't too big yet, but they are very comfortable, and I feel good in them. On the flip side, my size twelves are HUGE on me, and I can tell they are starting to look a little ridiculous. Unfortunately, I HATE buying jeans, so that will have to wait until I force myself into it, like usual.

And that's the majority of the update! We're about halfway through- I hope you're hanging in there with me! Let me know how you're doing in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment