Sunday, January 6, 2013

goals for a new year

Good Lord, did life get busy!

The year ended well in most ways. I'm very happy, and oh so busy with lots of sewing projects and ideas.

In the New Year, I have hopes to expand that into a more profitable enterprise, as well as start to market myself in this area as a costumer and a stage manager, and, hopefully, an actress.


The area I'm slacking in the most right now is my physical fitness habits. After a year of doing so well, I have really let it slip in the last two months. I am maintaining my weight, but I do not feel as good and my muscle tone is not as good.

I have some serious goals for 2013 about THAT as well, but for now, I just need to get back on track with exercising and eating well. That's my biggest goal.

So, without further ado, I present:

Goals for 2013:

  • post to blog 1x weekly, minimum
  • create and maintain an etsy store to sell my bags and other creations
  • build a professional portfolio enabling theatres to hire me
  • continue to develop and enjoy my personal relationships
  • get back to exercising 5-6x/week on average, for at least 30 minutes
  • get eating habits under control again- do whatever it takes. 
  • read books- one per month at least
  • develop my building skills through classes, tutorials and practice

There might be more, and I hope to develop them further in the coming weeks. We'll see.

I hope you all had wonderful, healthy happy New Years! Here's to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment