Monday, August 27, 2012

Changes for Fall

Well, here we are, at the end of the Summer.

For the first time in my life, I'm experiencing two things.

1) I'm relieved that Summer is over

2) I'm not going to school

Both are extremely weird feelings, but that's where we are. The second part of my summer got crazy, complicated and irksome quickly. I'll not dwell on it. Instead, here are the highlights.

  • I got a job. I'm now a beauty consultant for Elizabeth Arden in a local Macy's store. 
  • By some fluke, I got to play Portia from "The Merchant of Venice" for four amazing shows, and it totally reawakened my love of being onstage in live theater.
That's about it.

BUT! Now it is Fall, and time for changes. A new season. A new adventure. And a new blog.

I'm not going anywhere. But I am going to start doing some facelifts here on my blog. Firstly, I'm going to start doing some more serieses. (Yes, I'm aware that's not a word.) I'm really excited about them, and I hope you will be too!

The first to be unveiled is a series called "Fantasy Food Fridays". Friday's post will explain more about this one, but if you like books, cooking and fandoms, you're going to adore Friday's posts. 

Secondly, I'm going to be revamping Weight Loss Wednesdays. I have a new plan for fitness, and I'm really excited to share it with you!

Third, -and you heard it here first!- I'm unveiling a new blog. Well, not blog, exactly. But sometime in September, I hope you'll all check out One Track Yoga Flows- a new way to practice Yoga. It's something I've been working on most of the Summer, and I'm so excited to really get started on it.

Fourth, I'm instituting "Simple Sundays". Here at Adventures in Simplicity, that's what I'm all about- living simple and stress free. Simple Sundays will look at ways to make your whole week more simple, sane and organized.

There's also gonna be a lot of clerical work done around here: tagging, pages added, etc. Not to mention the occasional tutorial, recipe and maybe even some other posts thrown in. All in all, I estimate a busy fall! Good, that's just the way I like it.

Stay tuned!
Until next time~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment